Gain maximal visibility.
Reach their funding objectives.
connect whole communities
around causes that matter
empower through efficient tools
more $ to focus on what matters
With you, we define, implement and deploy the best strategies so that your projects generate maximal positive and lasting impact on society.
The registration process may seem a bit long, but it is necessary for us to understand your vision, your mission and, above all, your needs. First, you will need to fill a self-assessment questionnaire. Once done, we will ask some questions and some documents before we eventually give you access to our community.
We advise you to prepare everything before answering the questionnaire.
financials & funding process
use of funding
conflict of interest
anti-money laundering practices
donor information / reporting
- Provide a chart showing the structure of the organization and list all branch of affiliate offices.
- Number of projects you are currently promoting/sponsoring, please include some material, such as the latest annual assembly reports, brochures, newsletter, or news reports about your organization.
- Names of senior management
- Composition of the Board/Governing Body and names of its members.
- Letter of reference from people outside the organizations such as funders, partner organizations, program beneficiaries.
- Number of permanent staff
- Main activity/program
- Charter (if any)
- Does the organization have a technical evaluation of past impact available? (if so please join the study to the document)
- Please provide your last audited financial statements (last two fiscal years). The statements must show your sources of income.
- Please provide a budget for the current year showing your planned sources of income and expenses.
- Are you paying particular attention to the identity of the donor?
- Do you have a list of donors from whom you would refuse funding?
- How much do you need to fund your project? For what purpose? Describe for each project.
- Can you please specify your target time frame ( how much you need for what date and for what purpose)?
- Please specify the allocation of your funding (ex: staff. office rent, transportation, drugs, nets against malaria, clothes, etc.)
- How would your activities change if you had more funding than expected? Less? Would more revenue translate into something else?
- In case you manage more than one project/program, please provide the breakdown of your funding allocation by program. Who decides this allocation?